Solve Engineering provides engineering services and skilled labour for mining, construction; and manufacturing.
We’ve been operating for over fourteen years and have established an extensive array of capabilities for the benefit of a loyal and expanding client base.
The projects we’ve been involved in have ranged from massive construction projects in the heart of Australia’s largest cities to mining projects in remote areas such as the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Some examples can be seen on our Projects page.
- Structural, Mechanical and Piping fabrication and installation [erection]
- 9000m2 Workshop and laydown facility
- Engineering & CAD drafting services
- Emergency breakdown service (24/7)
- General engineering: turning, milling, drilling, NC turning
- On-site / Off-site [Mobile] welding
- General welding: Arc, Mig, Tig, Oxy
- Coded welders
- Aluminium, stainless steel, carbon steel & mild steel
- Pressure pipe welding
- Polypipe welding
- Preventive maintenance
- Machine rebuilds & retrofits
- Process pipework fabrication & installation
- Plant maintenance
- Shutdown service
- SMP fabrication and installation project management [fixwd price/rates]
Skilled labour hire [Project Specific]
- Project managers & engineers
- Specialist welders
- Riggers & scaffolders
- Structural steel workers
- Trade Assistants
Structural Steel Erecting
Solve has delivered over 100 projects needing structural steel erecting. The below list details our specific experience: Design, fabrication, and erection of structural steel, including process plant structures, workshops, bridges and walkways.
- Structural integrity reporting and repairs.
- Non-destructive testing.
- Engineering certification.
- Screen house structural integrity.
- Plant walkways.
- Supply of coded structural welders.
- Fabrication of surge bins and hoppers.
- Sandblasting and painting.
Construction Capability and Capacity
Solve’s construction capability and capacity is agile and encompasses:
- Extensive local knowledge of Pilbara regional iron ore operators plants and assets due to a 14-year working history.
- A strong understanding of Pilbara regional iron ore operators systems and procedures to ensure fast, efficient construction project execution.
- A 9000m2 yard for manufacture and storage, allowing for a quick, cost-efficient localised response located in Tom Price [Pilbara, Western Australia]
- A core group of long-term employees who are inducted and familiar with various operating mine sites in the Pilbara.
- A strategic succession plan to ensure there is an ever-growing pool of Pilbara regional iron ore experienced employees. Part of this plan sees seasoned team members actively assisting and mentoring new recruits. This approach has proven to maintain our impeccable safety and quality record.
- A lean and responsive corporate structure, allowing for a more hands-on approach and the agility that brings efficiencies, tighter time management and cost savings.
Building Installation / Removal
Solve has the capacity to provide building installation and removal and has a proven track record in delivering workshop and shed erection, plant decommissioning and deconstruction, as well as the installation of offices, including structural, electrical, plumbing and access walkways. We have delivered over 20 such projects.
For all sales inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.